Thursday, June 17, 2021

Skyler Page Apology 2021

 Hello Everyone, (especially those in animation) 

This is long overdue but I owe you all an apology. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for acting like a hotshot and treating you poorly while I was on a power trip from 2012 to 2015. I verbally assaulted some and physically intimidated others to get my way. I was inconsiderate to men and inappropriate toward women. It has been six years and I can clearly see the error of my ways. I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry that I belittled you. I'm sorry that  I offended you. 

I hope that you'll forgive me. Should I be fortunate enough to work alongside you good folks once again you can be sure to expect the utmost respect and dignity out of me. 

Sincerely,

Skyler


If you would like a more personal apology feel free to email the word "ahem" with your name to skylerpage21@gmail.com 

4 comments:

anonimationanon said...

You're sorry for acting like a hotshot? How about you apologies for the rape. You raped a woman. Apologies for the rape. Get fucked. I hope you never work in animation again. You sexually assaulted multiple women and you RAPED A WOMAN. You're not sorry. You're sorry you got caught and are now facing the consequences of your actions. Go fuck yourself.
Say it. Say you're sorry for the RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSULT. SAY IT. YOU ARE NOT SORRY. YOU ARE A RAPIST.

Unknown said...

hi bro u seem way better right now i hope u have a better life and those people who don't know or understand what u have been in .... don't listen to them cuz u apologized and i think someone like u have to work on animation industry again u were awesome in adventure time and u created one of the most cool cartoons "clarence" bro listen just keep going as a good person and believe me people will forgive then forget for the real u :)
all of love bro...

Unknown said...

The corduroy had disorders that he didn't even know about, did you hear what his friend said? He said that sometimes he would go out shirtless and yell at the police, clearly he was not right in the head and now that he is better, if he raped you, it is understandable, but it is necessary to clarify that it was not the same.
I'm not related to him, I don't support what he did, but things from the past must be let go or else you'll never progress.

Thatoneguy said...

You still don't seem like you're in a good place since you tried to steal Nerf guns from a Ross store because you "couldn't afford them". I know you're a little eccentric, but Nerf guns? Like aren't you a little old to be stealing Nerf guns?